- 1 PeaceHealth Patient Portal – Access your Account
- 2 What is PeaceHealth Patient Portal?
- 3 Get Started with MyPeaceHealth Patient Portal
- 4 How to log into the PeaceHealth Patient Portal account?
- 5 What if I forgot my password of the patient account?
- 6 What benefits of the MyPeaceHealth Patient Portal Account?
- 7 My PeaceHealth Patient Portal on Your Mobile Devices
- 8 Conclusion
PeaceHealth Patient Portal – Access your Account
MyPeaceHealth is a personalized and confidential PeaceHealth patient portal that allows you to access your health information – anytime, anywhere. The portal is secure, easy to use, and available 24/7.
PeaceHealth Patient Portal provides a view into your electronic medical record (EMR) to promote communication with your healthcare providers. With MyPeaceHealth, you have control with instant access to appointment scheduling, bill pay, immunization history, advance care planning documents, and so much more.
This convenient web-based program allows patients to message their doctor or nurse, request prescriptions, view lab results, schedule appointments, and pay bills online.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your My PeaceHealth patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is PeaceHealth Patient Portal?
DescriptionPeaceHealth is a not-for-profit health care system that offers cardiology, pediatrics, oncology, emergency care, orthopedic surgery and medical services.
To enhance patients’ health and experience, healthcare offers a secure and confidential gateway in the form of PeaceHealth patient portal.
This convenient web-based program makes sharing your medical information with family and friends easy. The portal lets the patients keep track of their medical records and medications, request test results & prescription refills, pay bills online, etc., to promote communication with their healthcare providers.
You can access the MyPeaceHealth patient portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to manage your healthcare needs.
Get Started with MyPeaceHealth Patient Portal
Any active patient of PeaceHealth over the age of 18 is eligible to register for and use the patient portal.
To self-enroll, you’ll need the following:
- The email address that you provided when you registered
- Activation code
- Date of birth
- Last Four of Social Security Number
Here’s a step-by-step guide to finishing your PeaceHealth Patient online account registration:
- Go to the official website: my.peacehealth.org/.
- Click on the SIGN UP NOW option.
- Shortly, a new registration form will appear.
- This registration page requires you to provide your details, including
- Activation code as it appears on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary. Your code is not case sensitive.
- ZIP code
- Date of birth
- Click on Next.
- You will receive a temporary security code to your account recovery email address.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
That’s all; you’re now registered.
How to log into the PeaceHealth Patient Portal account?
Go through the below steps to access your online patient portal account:
- Go to my.peacehealth.org.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- On the next page, enter your MyPeaceHealth portal username.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to book an appointment, request a prescription refill, message your healthcare providers and even see test results and diagnoses.
What if I forgot my password of the patient account?
If you forgot your password or didn’t know what you’ve kept for the password, in such case, you don’t have access to your account. In such a case, you need to retrieve it with a few simple steps to use the portal further and its services.
If you’d so, don’t get panic and go through the following steps to recover your account details:
- Visit the patient portal at my.peacehealth.org.
- Navigate and tap on Forgot password? link.
- This will takes you to the password reset page.
- Enter your activation code as it appears on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary.
- Enter your date of birth and the phone number through which can best reach you
- Click on the Next button
- Shortly, you will get a message notifying you that a password reset link has been sent to the email address on file.
- To reset your password, select the link in your email.
What benefits of the MyPeaceHealth Patient Portal Account?
Once logged into your patient account, the convenient web-based program allows patients to perform the following task:
- View medications, medical conditions, vaccines, allergies, and lab results.
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to appointment and billing information
- Request prescription refill whenever it is about to expire
- View and download your health record, including demographics, allergies, test results, and more
- Receive notifications on medical record updates.
- View a summary of your recent visits
- Print your medical records and upload them to your file.
- View upcoming appointments and receive reminders at partaking locations.
- Consult with doctors using secure online messaging.
My PeaceHealth Patient Portal on Your Mobile Devices
Access your secure MyPeaceHealth account on any mobile or tablet device. Follow these simple steps:
- Download the “MyPeaceHealth” app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- Install, launch the app and “MyPeaceHealth” from the list of healthcare providers.
- Login with your MyPeaceHealth username and password.
- You must activate your account first if you do not have a MyPeaceHealth username or password.
My PeaceHealth patient portal is a personalized and confidential patient portal of PeaceHealth, allowing you to access your health information – anytime, anywhere.
Login is easy; once you’re signed in, you can use the exclusive online feature. This convenient web-based program allows patients to message their doctor or nurse, request prescriptions, view lab results, schedule appointments, and pay bills online.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit patientportallogin.onl.