Texas Oncology Patient Portal Guide
Managing your healthcare has never been easier. And to deal with it, Texas Oncology launched a patient portal; NavigatingCare to improve the patients’ experience and enhance access to their health information.
The portal gives patients access to the care and services they need to stay on top of the health anytime, anywhere, from any device.
With the NavigatingCare patient portal, you can manage your appointments, a medical record summary, find affiliated physicians and locations, view your lab and imaging results, pay select bills, access your Virtual Clinic appointment, and much more.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your Texas Oncology patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Texas Oncology Patient Portal?
NavigatingCare – Texas Oncology Patient Portal is a great portal designed and offered by Texas Oncology for patients and their families. Patients can log into the official portal, texasoncology.navigatingcare.com, and check their health information like viewing test results, paying bills, messaging the provider, and requesting an appointment.
Texas Oncology Patient Portal is designed for patients to log in and conveniently check all the necessary information.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
The patient portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Benefits of using the Texas Oncology Patient Portal
Texas Oncology patient portal is a free and secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information. When you sign-up for the portal, you will be able to:
- Pay your bill in one location.
- Check the test results and clinical notes once they are available.
- Refill your prescriptions.
- View your immunization history.
- Check visit history information online.
- Receive notification of your report.
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
- Receive automated reminders of upcoming appointments.
- Request an appointment and referrals.
- Checking your benefits and coverage.
- Update personal information.
- Send & receive messages from your care team.
Texas Oncology Patient Portal Login Requirements
- Official website URL: texasoncology.navigatingcare.com
- Valid Username and password
- Internet connection with good speed
- Personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
How to use the Texas Oncology Patient Portal?
If you’re a patient of Texas Oncology, you can access to their patient portal, that gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing the Texas Oncology patient portal –
- First of all, visit the Texas Oncology Patient Portal Webpage.
- This will takes you to the portal login official page.
- Enter the Email Address in the field provided.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to enter the portal.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view your test results, pay your bill, message your provider, and request an appointment.
Texas Oncology Patient Portal – Reset Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Go to the Texas Oncology Patient Portal Webpage
- Navigate and tap on the “Forgot password?” link.
- This will takes you to the Password Reset page.
- Enter the email address you provided during your registration.
- Tap on Next to complete your validation.
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reset your account details.
|Having trouble signing in? Contact support at [email protected] or 1-800-925-4456.
Creating a Texas Oncology Patient Portal Account
To access the Texas Oncology patient portal, you must register for the patient portal to manage your healthcare online.
Here’s what to do to create an Texas Oncology Patient Portal account:
- Upon registration, tell the staff to join the patient portal.
- To sign up, provide your personal email address and other details.
- You will receive an invitation to participate through your email.
- Follow the simple instructions for registration.
- Once the registration is complete, they will send you login details.
After creating your account, you will receive an email from Texas Oncology that includes your user ID and a link to the patient portal.
You may now log in at any time to begin using their services. Your registration allows you to view your lab results, set up appointments, pay bills, fill prescriptions, and more!
Texas Oncology Patient Portal App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the Texas Oncology patient portal app expands smartphone access.
Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
Texas Oncology Patient Portal Helpdesk
If you have questions regarding the patient portal, please contact your cancer center.
For questions regarding billing statement or online payment, call toll free 1-844-528-7639.
To request or refill a prescription, contact your cancer center.
To reschedule or cancel an existing appointment, please contact your local cancer center.