Wilmington Health Patient Portal
wilmingtonhealth.com/patient-portal is the official Wilmington Health Patient Portal helping patients to easily access medical records, tools, and resources to manage their health care from anywhere, anytime.
The secure online platform allows patients to see their medical records, find doctors, request a prescription, access appointments, reminders, lab results, and medications, and make online bill payments.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal is a secure, confidential, and easy-to-use platform available to all Wilmington Health beneficiaries.
Our guide will help you with Wilmington Health Patient Portal Login, registering and retrieving your account at wilmingtonhealth.com patient portal, as well as Wilmington Health’s customer service detail.
Read this guide to know everything related to Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal
wilmingtonhealth.com/patient-portal is a secure online portal for Wilmington Health patients to see their medical details and communicate with their healthcare.
Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal gives online access to medical information through a convenient and secure site. With the Wilmington patient portal, you can view test results, access appointments, find doctors, request a prescription, and message your care team in one place.
The portal is easy to use and convenient making managing your health simple providing 24-hour access to various services from anywhere, anytime.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal Features & Benefits
Wilmington Health Patient Portal is great for checking test results, paying bills, viewing appointments, and communicating with your provider. With an account on Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal, you can:
- Access medical records online 24/7
- View lab results immediately
- Make appointments
- See your scheduled appointments
- Email your healthcare team
- View imaging results in four days
- Request prescription refills online
- View your medications
- View doctor visit summaries
- Pay your bill online
- Manage appointments and requests in real-time
- View patient education materials
- View your health history
- Communicate with healthcare providers
Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal Login Requirements
To access your Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal login account, make sure of the followings –
- Official Wilmington Health Patient Portal web address
- Valid Username and Password.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet.
- Fast and secure web connection
- A valid email address.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal Login
Given below steps will help you to Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal Login successfully –
- Visit the official website at www.wilmingtonhealth.com/patient-portal/
- This will take you to Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal Login Page.
- Once you are on this page, select “Log-In Now.”
- On the next screen, enter your email address in the first box.
- Type in the password associated with your account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
- After entering both, click on the Sign In button to access your patient account.
After validating your login details, you will be taken to your patient account and you’ll be able to use all of its key features and benefits. From here, you can view your lab results, and medication lists, communicate with your doctors and nurses & scheduled appointments.
Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal Login – first-time user?
To log in, go to https://www.wilmingtonhealth.com/patient-portal. Once you are on this page, select “Log-In Now”.
Listed below are your temporary password and the security question. Using the information noted below, sign into your portal account.
- Enter your E-mail Address
- Temporary Password: wilmingtonhealth1 (all one word, all lowercase)
- If ever prompted, your security question is “What is your mother’s maiden name?”
Once you are in your portal, you may change your password. Select the “My Account” tab, and then “Change Password”.
Please send a message to your provider letting him/her know you have registered. Utilize the messaging feature any time you have a question for your provider or nurse.
Register yourself for Wilmington Health Patient Portal
Log onto the patient portal page Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal.
Select Create an Account
- Enter email address (must be unique for each patient)
- Enter password
- Register-Select No PIN
- Enter the date of Birth
- Enter Last Name, First name
- Select Gender
- Enter Phone Number
- Enter the Location Zip code
- Select Office Location from the drop-down list
- Create a Security Question
- Optional-Add Child Dependent
- Agree to terms and Conditions
- Select Complete
Patients will receive notice the account was successfully created and asked to confirm the email address.
You are now registered as a portal user and are waiting to be authenticated by Wilmington Health.
Please allow 2 business days, before you have full access to your portal.
If you need assistance registering or logging into your patient portal, please contact Customer Service: 910-395-4188.
Wilmington Health Patient Portal App
Wilmington Health web portal is great for checking test results, paying bills, viewing appointments, and communicating with your provider. Now, you can do all of those things, and more, from your iPhone or Android smartphone.
You can easily download the app from the app store or iOS and use it to your needs. Simply run the application on your device and log in with the previously created login details or create a new account using the mobile app.
Wilmington Health Contact Details
If you have any other questions or need more information regarding Wilmington Health’s Patient Portal, contact them via: